1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the owners of Sandy Lane Farm shall be known as the "Owner" and the person(s) making the booking shall be known as the "Guest".
2. A booking agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by the Guest for a holiday and the Guest acknowledges that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
3. Bookings can only be accepted from persons over the age of 18 years.
4. At time of booking the Owner will confirm the availability of the bungalow and total cost and payment terms, and will reserve the bungalow for the agreed holiday time period.
5. A booking form will be sent by post to the person making the booking.
6. All prices quoted include VAT where applicable at current rates.
7. If this form is not completed and returned within 7 days then the reservation will be removed and the bungalow made freely available.
8. In order to process a booking and communicate with Guests, the Owner needs certain information including name, address and telephone number. The Owner takes full responsibility for ensuring that proper measures are in place to protect this information.
9. A booking will not be considered confirmed until a deposit of 25% of the cost of the holiday has been received together with a completed booking form. In the case of payment by cheque, the booking is not valid until the cheque has been cleared through the bank.
10. The Owner can only accept payment for the holiday by cash or cheque. Credit/debit card facilities are not available. Please make cheques payable to TCS.
11. The Owner will acknowledge receipt of all payments.
12. Deposits are non-refundable unless the bungalow becomes uninhabitable due to some unforeseen circumstance. The Owner will then refund all payments received or a proportion in the case of a holiday curtailment.
13. Once a booking is confirmed by the Owner, the Guest is responsible for the balance of the cost of the holiday. This shall be paid 42 days before arrival.
14. Where the balance outstanding is more than 14 days in arrears the Owners reserve the right to cancel the booking.
15. In the event of the Guest cancelling the booking, the Owner will endeavour to relet the bungalow. If successful, the balance of the cost will not be due, or if already paid, will be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable.
16. The Owner accepts no responsibility for personal injury to Guests, or loss of or damage to their property, or for other matters over which the Owner has no control.
17. Guests shall keep the bungalow, furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in the same state of condition and repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the bungalow and parking area in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which they were found. The Guests must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any loss, or damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy.
18. The Guests rights to occupy the bungalow may be forfeited without compensation if --
a. More people than specified on the Booking Form attempt to take up occupancy.
b. Overnight guests are entertained without the Owners express permission.
c. Any activity is undertaken which may cause damage to bungalow or farm.
d. Cause unreasonable nuisance or disturbance to Owner or livestock.
19. In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning the bungalow, the matter should be taken up with the Owner at once. It is important that this is done whilst Guests are still at the bungalow so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will compensation be made for complaints raised after the tenancy has ended when the Guest has denied the Owner the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to put matters right during the tenancy.
20. The Owner shall be allowed access to the bungalow at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
21. The information given on this website is as accurate as possible and given in good faith. However, circumstances may result in changes around and within the bungalow. Guests must accept that minor differences between text and photographs on the website and the actual property may arise.
Download these Terms & Conditions in pdf format.
A free download of the latest Adobe ® pdf reader is available from Adobe ® at ---